by Cecile Cinco
I normally forget my birthday. Unless someone else will greet me, I won’t remember, 99% of the time. I don’t blame my husband for not remembering either. He’s just like me. So, if you’re someone close to my heart and I forgot to greet you, don’t take it personally since I forget my own birthday… how much more others’?
Anyway, for some reason I still cannot put a finger on, I did remember it this time. It’s tomorrow, the 19th. Suddenly I began to think…what do I like tomorrow should I be blessed to live that day?
Money is always a scarcity. If someone hands me some out of the blue, thanks a lot! If not, life still goes on. That’s not one of my wishes, though, it will be accepted with gratefulness.
My wishes (in no particular order):
1. I’d like to be flooded with paid online opportunities (paid work) starting tomorrow until I die. (That will solve the money scarcity.)
2. I’d like to be able to connect with my blogging friends and read all their blogs and be able to comment.
3. I’d like to be able to treat my family to a good movie this month. They’ve never seen a movie theater!
4. I’d like to receive flowers from the mail! Something that will last long under humid climate. These guys in San Fran can do them but who’s going to pay?
5. I’d like to be able to buy at least 500g of yogurt every day! I like it plain and creamy.
Popularity: 1% [?]